Louise scrunchie - pastel green
FRENCH QUALITY PRODUCTION 🐔
ORGANIC COTTON - BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC-FREE ELASTIC 🌿
The delicacy of a cotton poplin
The Louise scrunchie is made with a pastel green organic cotton poplin. Its natural rubber (latex) inner elastic is biodegradable and plastic-free. A pretty silk border completes its finish.
This scrunchie is made to last... in your hair, not in nature!
Charlotte designed our eco-responsible textile accessories in the Paris region and then lovingly made them in a small sewing workshop with over 40 years of know-how in the north of France, Pas-de-Calais.
- Made in France
- Natural & biodegradable materials
- Elastic without plastic
- Pampille engraved and gilded with fine 24 carat gold
- Poplin fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Elastic: 60% natural rubber (latex) - 40% organic cotton
- Piping: 100% silk
By choosing this item, you value a traditional savoir-faire and contribute to its survival in France.
- Metropolitan France and Monaco: €4.00
- European Union countries: €9.00
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 4 to 8 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 6-15 days.