To deliver our service, we collect personal data from visitors to our website www.ozaelle.com. The purpose of this section is to explain how it is used.
Who are we?
ACL Création SAS, located at 10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois, is a company operating the online fashion accessories sales site www.ozaelle.com.
ACL Création carries out its activities under the trademark Ozaelle registered with the INPI.
ACL Création SAS, as Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, ACL Création SAS sets up a data processing personal data whose purpose is the sale and delivery of products and services defined in the contract as presented in the T&Cs on the website www.ozaelle.com.
Customers and prospects will be informed in detail in this document of the following:
- the identity and contact details of the controller: the seller, ACL Création SAS, as indicated in top of the T&Cs and legal notices visible on the site;
- the legal basis of the processing: contractual performance
- recipients of personal data
- the data retention period
- the information requested when ordering is necessary for the establishment of the invoice (legal obligation) and the delivery of the goods ordered, otherwise the order cannot be placed. No automated decision or profiling is implemented through the ordering process.
- ACL Création does not share any personal data for commercial purposes with third parties
- the person affected by the processing of personal data has the right:
- to request access to his data from the data controller
- to request the rectification or erasure of these,
- to request a restriction of processing,
- to oppose the processing
- data portability
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- to exercise their rights, the data subject may contact ACL Création by the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal mail: ACL Création - 10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
In order for the request to be managed as efficiently as possible:
- Indicate the processing(s) concerned by the request
- Indicate the right(s) you wish to implement
- Provide a copy of their identity document so that it is possible to verify the identity of the requester
Age of consent:
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and that you have given us your consent to allow any person under the age of minor to your responsibility to use this website.
What are the purposes of the processing?
The purpose of this processing is:
- the sale of goods, merchandise and services to online buyers,
- payment and security management (SSL, establishment of certificates),
- shopping cart management (reminders, reminders),
- shipping and order management,
- the management of taxes relating to the payment (VAT..),
- the management of communications to buyers (e-mail, SMS, ...),
- inventory management and procurement,
- invoicing management,
- customer account management (order history, refunds),
- online advertising,
- commercial communication on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google),
- the management of commercial promotion actions,
- the implementation of trade statistics
- sending a newsletter when the request has been made, or on the contrary managing the unsubscribe list, when the customer has expressed the wish to no longer be contacted
- sending marketing SMS and notifications when the request has been made, or on the contrary managing the unsubscription list when the customer has expressed the wish not to be contacted anymore
- response to requests sent by e-mail or via the contact form
- publishing reviews that are left by buyers
- examination of the application file to pose for the Ozaelle brand or to have access to the sponsorship program
What are the legal bases for processing?
- The data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or pre-contractual measures taken at the latter's request
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
What data do we collect?
- Data relating to identity (title, surname, first names, e-mail, address, landline and/or mobile telephone number, e-mail addresses, date of birth, internal processing code allowing the identification of the customer, copy of an identity document in the event that its conservation is necessary for the purposes of proof of the exercise of a right of access, rectification or opposition or to meet a legal obligation),
- Data relating to means of payment is collected by our payment providers,
- Data relating to commercial transactions such as the transaction number, details of the purchase, good or service subscribed,
- Data relating to the follow-up of the commercial relationship (requests for documentation, trial requests, product purchased, service or subscription taken out, quantity, amount, frequency, delivery address, history of purchases and services, return products, origin of the sale or order, correspondence with the customer and after-sales service, exchanges and comments from customers and prospects, person(s) in charge of customer relations),
- Data to contact you by e-mail and SMS: With your permission, we may send you e-mails and/or SMS about our shop, new products and our news,
- Data relating to the payment of invoices (terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid)
- Data necessary for carrying out loyalty, prospecting, study, survey, product test and promotion actions,
- Data relating to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation such as the date of participation, the responses given to contests and the nature of the prizes offered;
- Data relating to people applying to become Ozaelle brand ambassadors
- Data relating to the contributions of people who submit opinions on products, services or content, in particular their pseudonym
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive the Internet Protocol Address (IP Address) of your computer, which allows us to obtain more details about the browser and operating system you are using. use.
- Here is a list of cookies we use. We have listed them here for you to choose whether you want to allow them or not.
- _session_id, unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store your session information (referrer, landing page, etc.).
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persists for 30 minutes from last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (depending on visitor location) the following day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
- _cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores information about your shopping cart.
- _secure_session_id, unique session identifier
- _storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
- Third-party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, related to centers of interest and context, to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity) This data is collected directly by these service providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible for the practices of such providers and third parties.
How is the security of the personal data collected ensured?
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services and products to you.
Your data is stored in Shopify's data storage system and databases, and in the general Shopify application. Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
The platform is secured by SSL. Shopify ensures the technical security of all processing and has teams specialized in IT security, the platform is PCI DSS compliant (https://www.shopify.com/security/pci-compliant).
To protect your personal data, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed inappropriately.
If you provide us with your credit card information, it will be encrypted using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
How long are personal data stored?
- Data relating to the management of customers and prospects is kept for the time necessary to manage the commercial relationship.
- Data allowing proof of a right or a contract to be established, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation, is kept for the duration of this legal obligation or the time of the civil prescription or commercial.
- Customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
- Personal data relating to a prospect may be kept for a period of three years from their collection by the data controller or the last contact from the prospect
- The data tending to the proof of the identity of the persons for the exercise of the rights are kept for the time of the prescription.
- Payment data is processed for the time required for payment.
- Data relating to applications to be ambassadors are kept for the time necessary to analyze the application, and to be able to establish contact for a casting or to be able to give access to the sponsorship program
- The information stored in the user's terminal allowing the traceability of sessions (cookies) with a view to the development of audience measurement statistics is kept for 13 months
Who has access to the personal data processed?
Within the limits of their respective powers, may have access to personal data:
- authorized personnel from the marketing department, sales department, departments responsible for handling customer relations and prospecting, administrative departments, logistics and IT departments as well as their line managers;
- the authorized personnel of the departments responsible for control (auditor, departments responsible for internal control procedures, etc.);
- authorized personnel of subcontractors for:
- preparing, shipping orders and returning products
- improvement of website content
- collecting customer reviews
- maintenance and technical development of the website, information storage, e-mail service providers, as well as analysis and tag management services.
The data collected may be transferred outside the European Union for the purposes of customer relationship management and after-sales service.
Shopify subcontractor for the website:
- Shopify International Limited, c/o Intertrust Ireland, 2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings, Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland
- Shopify Inc, 150 Elgin St., 8th Fl, Ottawa, ON K2P 1L4, Canada
For the transfers referred to in art. 46 or 47, or 49.1 par. 2, Shopify has documented the protections implemented help.shopify.com/pdf/gdpr-whitepaper.pdf
Canada adequacy decision - eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/en/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32002D0002
The following may be recipients of the data: partners such as the bank and payment service providers, organisations, court officers and legal officers, as part of their debt collection mission, any police authority.
If you make your purchase through a direct payment gateway, then Shopify will store your credit card information. This information is encrypted in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Information relating to your purchase transaction is kept for as long as necessary to finalize your order. Once your order is finalized, the information relating to the purchase transaction is deleted.
All direct payment gateways comply with the PCI-DSS standard, managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which results from the joint effort of companies such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card data by our store and by its service providers.
Services provided by third parties:
In general, the third-party providers we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to perform the services they provide to us
However, certain third parties service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies regarding the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase transactions.
Regarding these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies carefully so that you can understand how they will treat your personal information.
It should be remembered that some providers may be located or have facilities located in a jurisdiction different from yours or ours. So if you decide to proceed with a transaction that requires the services of a third-party provider, then your information may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which that provider is located or those of the jurisdiction in which its facilities are located.
For more information:
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
If our store is acquired by or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we can continue to sell you products.