Sport, good for the hair?
We already knew that regular exercise is necessary for good health, but did you know that it's also good for your hair?
When you're stressed your body produces Cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause hair loss. Sports practice will:
- release Serotonin, the happiness hormone that reduces your stress and improvesthe strength of your hair
- through perspiration, allow hair roots to open up and thus provide more space for new hair to grow
- increase blood flow to the scalp, which improves nutrient supply and oxygenation for more density and shine of your hair
How do you not come back red as a tomato and with greasy hair at the office after lunch?
Here are the 10 essential things to put in your gym bag:
- A towel: Of course! Very useful during and after your session and essential to be back well dried.
- A bottle filled with water: To stay well hydrated, be careful not to forget it because you may not be able to finish your session without it!
- A dry shampoo: It is recommended not to use dry shampoo on wet hair otherwise beware of the white powder effect... Not very glamorous! Use it rather before your session to absorb excess sebum, it will avoid the dreaded oily hair effect.
- A little snack: In case of cravings, almonds, rich in selenium, are excellent for the beauty of the hair! After the session, meal bars or powders are good solutions for a quick and balanced snack.
- A washcloth & a small cleansing gel slipped into a water-repellent pouch: It's not always easy to take a shower after your session, if you only have 5 minutes left to swallow your meal, do a quick wash quick to the sink while waiting for the evening shower.
- Deodorant: Natural and organic deodorants are our favorites.
- A concealer: You often come out with some redness after the session, apply a little concealer to make it disappear.
- A hair accessory suitable for sport:
- If you have long hair : you can do double pigtails, a ponytail or a bun. Ozaelle scrunchies won't damage your hair while retaining it perfectly. See the scrunchies.You can also use a sports headband to put around your head to hold back the little bits. Ozaelle accessories will ensure your comfort during the session. See sports headbands.
- If you have short hair: you can use a sports headband or some light Ozaelle clips like the Anouck clip. Your hair will be held in place, gently and without damaging it.
- A hair accessory to spruce up your hairstyle after the session: Sweating is not good for the look! To avoid having to suffer from the post-session replapla and greasy hair look, turn to Ozaelle accessories. You will find headbands and scrunchies that will give style to your hairstyle. See the headbands.
- If you're planning on jogging in cool weather, there's nothing like an Ozaelle neck warmer! See the chokers.