1845 - Hairbrush in wood and boar bristles - Medium model -
QUALITY FRENCH MANUFACTURING 💙🤍❤️
For smooth and shiny hair ✨
👱🏼♀️ Recommended for: short to medium length, straight or wavy hair
🌿 Red beech wood handle from eco-managed French forests, boar bristles and nylon
👩🏽 For use on dry hair
The natural bristles of boar bristles are antistatic and rich in keratin which gives this brush a capacity of hydration which brings shine and softness to the hair.
Brushing it provides a gentle capillary massage that stimulates blood circulation, while distributing sebum over the lengths. This allows, by its daily use, to cleanse the scalp and to space the shampoos.
- Made in France, in Beauvais in the Oise according to centuries-old know-how
- Won't break fine, fragile hair
- Length: 19cm
- Packaged in a compostable PEFC cardboard box printed with vegetable-based inks
By choosing this article, you value traditional know-how and contribute to its continued existence in France.
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at email@example.com or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.