1845 - Special curl comb, made from vegetable fibers
QUALITY FRENCH MANUFACTURING 💙🤍❤️
For well-defined curls ✨
👱🏼♀️ Recommended for: curly or curly hair
🌿Recycled plastic made from French miscanthus plant fibers
💧Suitable for use on damp hair
With its wide and spaced teeth, this comb has been specially designed for curly or frizzy hair. It is used from the ends to the roots on dry hair but also on wet hair to distribute a treatment over the lengths or to detangle while respecting the curls.
- Made in France, in Beauvais in the Oise according to centuries-old know-how
- Don't break the hair
- Length: 9.5cm
- Packaged in a compostable PEFC cardboard box printed with vegetable-based inks
By choosing this article, you value traditional know-how and contribute to its continued existence in France.
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at email@example.com or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.
Avec ce peigne, mes boucles sont mieux formées sans avoir à utiliser des produits pour les cheveux, le shampoing suffit.