10 must-haves in your gym bag
Sport, good for the hair?
We already knew that regular sports practice is necessary for good health, but did you know that it is also beneficial for your hair?
When you are stressed your body produces Cortisol, the stress hormone that can cause hair loss. Sports practice will:
- release Serotonin, the happiness hormone that reduces your stress and improves the strength of your hair
- through perspiration, allow the hair roots to open up and thus provide more space for new hair to grow
- increase the blood flow to the scalp, which improves the supply of nutrients and its oxygenation for more density and shine of your hair
How not to come back red as a tomato and greasy hair at the office after the lunch session?
Here are the 10 essential things to slip into your gym bag:
- A towel: Of course! Very useful during and after your session and essential to be back well dried.
- A water bottle filled with water: To stay well hydrated, be careful not to forget it because you may not be able to finish your session without it!
- A dry shampoo: It is recommended not to use dry shampoo on wet hair, otherwise beware of the white powder effect... Not very glamorous! Use it rather before your session to absorb excess sebum, it will avoid the dreaded oily hair effect.
- A little snack: In case of cravings, almonds, rich in selenium, are excellent for the beauty of the hair! After the session, meal bars or powders are good solutions for a quick and balanced snack.
- A washcloth & a small cleansing gel slipped into a water-repellent pouch: It's not always easy to take a shower after your session, if you only have 5 minutes left to swallow your meal, do a quick wash at the sink by waiting for the evening shower.
- A deodorant: Natural and organic deodorants are our favorites.
- A concealer: You often come out with some redness after the session, apply a little concealer to make them disappear.
- A hair accessory suitable for sport:
- If you have long hair : you can do double braids, a ponytail or a bun. Ozaelle scrunchies will not damage your hair while retaining it perfectly. See scrunchies. You can also use a sports headband to place around your head to hold back the small locks. Ozaelle accessories will ensure your comfort during the session. See sports headbands.
- If you have short hair : you can use a sports headband or some light Ozaelle clips like the Anouck clip . Your hair will be held in place, gently and without damaging it.
- A hair accessory to pep up your hairstyle after the session: Sweating isn't good for the look! To avoid having to suffer from the post-session replapla and greasy hair look, turn to Ozaelle accessories. You will find headbands and scrunchies that will give style to your hairstyle. See headbands.
- If you're planning on jogging in cool weather, there's nothing like an Ozaelle neck warmer! See the chokers.