1845 - Pocket comb, made from vegetable fibers
QUALITY FRENCH MANUFACTURING 💙🤍❤️
Nomadic and eco-responsible ✨
👱🏼♀️ Recommended for: short to medium length, straight or wavy hair
🌿Recycled plastic made from French miscanthus plant fibers
💧Suitable for use on damp hair
This small comb, practical to carry, will quickly become your essential to restyle your hair quickly at any time of the day. Its larger teeth facilitate detangling and the finer ones structure the hairstyle. Perfect for distributing a treatment, it also allows you to guide the clippers or scissors during a cut.
- Made in France, in Beauvais in the Oise according to centuries-old know-how
- Don't break the hair
- Length: 13cm
- Packaged in a compostable PEFC cardboard box printed with vegetable-based inks
By choosing this article, you value traditional know-how and contribute to its continued existence in France.
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.