Scrunchie Aya - Henna organic velvet
QUALITY FRENCH MANUFACTURING 🐔
ORGANIC COTTON VELVET - ELASTIC WITHOUT BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC 🌿
The softness of velvet
The Aya scrunchie is made with organic cotton velvet in the color of very soft henna. Its natural rubber (latex) inner elastic is biodegradable and plastic-free. A pretty silk edging completes its finish.
This scrunchie is made to last a long time... in your hair, not in nature!
Our eco-responsible textile accessories are designed by Charlotte in the Paris region and then made with love in a small workshop of seamstresses with more than 40 years of expertise located in Pas-de-Calais.
- Made in France
- Natural & biodegradable materials
- Plastic-free elastic
- Pendant engraved and gilded with 24-carat fine gold
- Composition :
- Velvet fabric: 100% organic cotton
- Elastic: 60% natural rubber (latex) - 40% organic cotton
- Piping: 100% silk
By choosing this article, you value traditional know-how and contribute to its continued existence in France.
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at email@example.com or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.