Foulchie Holly - Black
FRENCH QUALITY PRODUCTION🐔
ORGANIC COTTON - BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC-FREE ELASTIC 🌿
A timeless basic
The Holly scarf scrunchie is made from a lovely soft black organic cotton jersey. Its natural rubber (latex) inner elastic is biodegradable and plastic-free.
You can wear it in a ponytail, half-tail, or bun. It will always bring a lot of style to your outfit. Depending on your preference, you can let the ends fall or wrap them around the elastic once or twice.
Our eco-responsible textile accessories are imagined by Charlotte in the Paris area and then made with love in a small workshop of sewists with more than 40 years of know-how located in the north of France, Pas-de-Calais.
- Made in France
- Elastic without plastic
- Pampille engraved and gilded with fine 24 carat gold
- Jersey fabric: 95% organic cotton - 5% elastane
- Elastic: 60% natural rubber (latex) - 40% organic cotton
By choosing this item, you value a traditional savoir-faire and contribute to its survival in France.
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at email@example.com or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.