Cassandre gold twisted hoop earrings
FRENCH MADE 🐔
The perfect little hoops that will make your head spin!
The Cassandre hoop earrings are made of two threads that intertwine endlessly. Lightweight and comfortable, they're perfect for every day and will enhance your style.
Their rings are made in a family workshop in Ile-de-France. To avoid any risk of allergy, their clasp is in 925 silver gilded with fine 24 carat gold.
They are delivered in a small linen pouch.
Cassandre is also available in a finish silver.
- Made in France
- Diameter of the hoop: 2cm
- Brass base rings
- Golden with fine 24 carat gold in Paris
- 925 silver bayonet clasps gilded with 24 carat fine gold. Anti-loss system with a small ball at the end of the rod which prevents it from slipping in the event of unexpected opening of the clasp.
By choosing this item, you are promoting traditional know-how and helping to ensure that it continues in France.
Back to Earrings
Delivery fees :
- Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- 3.5€ at a Mondial Relay or Colis Privé pick-up point
- 5€ at home
- €5 at a Colissimo pick-up point.
- Free if collected on site
- European Union countries: between €4 and €15 depending on the country and delivery method chosen.
For France & Monaco, you will receive your delivery between 3 to 7 days after placing the order. For European Union member countries it will take 4-15 days.
We are gradually delivering to other countries internationally. If you cannot find your country in the list, you can send us a request at email@example.com or here .
RECOVERY ON SITE
You have the option of picking up your order on site by appointment, by selecting this option during the payment phase.
10 rue Squeville 94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
(RER A Fontenay-sous-Bois)
Ozaelle pays great attention to your satisfaction. Despite the care taken with your order, if an item does not suit you, you can return it to us at your expense for a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt.
Ces boucles sont très élégantes ; très belle qualité et envoi soigné. Je recommande :-)
Merci beaucoup Gael pour cet avis ! :blush: